One of the simple pleasures in life is having a nice cold ice cream cone after a long, hot day on the beach. We are so lucky to have a wide variety of ice cream shops around the area. Check out many of the local options to snag your favorite sweet treat.
Best Ice Cream Shops
- Three Blonde Bakers: Previously known as the Fudge Factory, this ice cream shop is stocked with the infamous Vanderwendes ice cream, locally made in Bridgeville. They create small-batch, homemade ice cream that’s farm fresh and full of flavor. Nothing in the mood for ice cream? Try their homemade fudge, with the most unique creative flavors.
- Dickey’s: With two separate locations in downtown Bethany, there’s no way to miss Dickey’s. Different than your traditional hard scooped ice cream, check out the area’s thickest and creamiest soft-serve custard. Make sure to check out the Dixster, that was featured on Man Vs. Food!
- Maureen’s: With 32 flavors to choose from (including non-dairy options), this cute ice creamery has something for everyone! Maureen’s also just created its new business venture: “The Little Scoop.” Booking now for local events, this mobile ice cream will be sure to elevate anything birthday party or celebration!
- Agape Creamery: Agape makes all of their small batch ice creams in-house with the goal in mind for each cone to taste like the love that was poured into it. They strive to use fresh, locally sourced ingredients to highlight their creative flavors.
- Bonkey’s: Ice cream made with the freshest ingredients and flavors. Milk from a local dairy farm (delivered within 3 days of milking), Bonkey’s has the creamiest ice cream around.
What’s your favorite ice cream flavor?