Fall is officially here! Pull out the pumpkin-scented candles, stock up on candy for trick-or-treaters and get ready for some football. Along with the changing of seasons, comes time to swap out interior decor. Are you thinking about selling your home? Don’t let your exterior design fall by the wayside either! Check out the list below for some fall inspirations on how to up your curb appeal.
- Spruce Up Your Lawn: Of course, the colors of the leaves in the fall are gorgeous and can add a cozy feel. However, it is easy to let them get out of hand and slack on maintenance. Rake up those leaves and tend to any browning on the grass for the most put-together lawn.
- Bring in the Fall Flowers: Mums are a classic way to incorporate fall florals into your home in the cooler months, adding the perfect pop of color to your yard.
- Highlight your Front Door: Your front door is a focal point of your home. It is the first thing prospective buyers walk up to, and gives off instant curb appeal when done properly. Give your door a fresh coat of paint or add a simple wreath with leaves or fall florals. This is a seamless way to bring buyers in and make your front door stand out.
- Taking Care of Exterior Maintenance: The way you care for your home’s exterior is an indication of how well you cared for the home as a whole. Show your buyers how meticulous you are by clearing out the gutters, power washing, cleaning the windows, and retouching or repainting any chips.
- Keep Fall Decor Simple: Yes, the skeletons and scarecrows are spooky and fun, but these decorations are not appealing to the masses. Adding rustic lanterns, a variety of sized pumpkins, and a colorful wreath keeps it simple, festive, and alluring to a variety of buyers alike.
What are you doing to boost your home’s curb appeal this season?